- Meta Tags: This involves Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Meta Title, ALT Tags and Header Tags
- Google Factors: Google Page Rank, Google Page Domination, Google Links and Google Index
Yahoo Factors: Yahoo Index, Yahoo Links and Yahoo Link Domain
- Sitemaps: Google, Yahoo and MSN Sitemaps
- URL Link Structure
- Keyword/s Ranking in Search Engines
- Number of Backlinks
With this you will be able to:
- Analyze the performance of your website in the search engines.
- Indentify the reasons for low traffic
- Identify factors that are not increasing your sales (Call-to-action)
- Once you receive your SEO analysis report, you may want to make a few changes to your website to examine the effect it has. For an affordable fee, we can do the same for you if you require professional help. We can also help you by identifying and suggesting the marketing strategies that are appropriate to increase your website visibility and overall web presence.
By implementing the changes proposed by our SEO Spiders, you will see a significant boost in the potential of your website.
To get your Free SEO Analysis Report, please provide us with the following information:
- Your genuine email address and also the correct URL of your website.
- The keywords that you are looking to target.
- In order to qualify for a free Analysis report, we will need your contact information i.e. your Skype or Gtalk Id. You will also be required to provide us your contact number. We will first call you as part of our verification process and once the genuineness is verified, you will receive the SEO Analysis Report from us.
PLEASE FILL IN YOUR DETAILS IN THE FORM BELOW FOR YOUR SEO ANALYSIS REPORT